Asana is a project management tool that helps teams track their work, improve collaboration, and get results.
Sapho’s integration with Asana notifies employees about new tasks that have been assigned to them and sends them reminders about tasks that have upcoming due dates or are already overdue. In addition, employees can view all the teams that they are members of, get a list of their current projects, and browse all of the tasks associated with these projects.
What you can do with the Asana integration
Turnkey micro apps
- Provides a personalized list of tasks searchable by project and due date with task details and associated tags.
- Provides a list of teams, team members, and projects.
- Provides project details with members and the related list of tasks searchable by status, assignee and due date.
Users are notified if any of the following events occur:
- A task assigned to a user is due tomorrow
- A task assigned to a user is one day overdue and was not completed
- A new task was created and assigned to a user
- A task assignee was changed to a different user